Import Export Services in UAE
ALMA CARGO Forwarding & Clearing L.L.C has helped countless shippers navigate through the complex process of importing and exporting goods worldwide. Our export service team navigates the latest regulations, minimizes paperwork, expedites transit, and lowers shipping costs with truly personalized service Import Export Services in UAE.
Now, more than ever, shippers need an ally who is up to date on the latest regulations, who can anticipate and prevent delays, and who has worldwide connections. Reduce paperwork, cut costs, and watch your sales soar with guidance from our experienced staff.
- Remote filing capability
- Pre-clearance for Air/Ocean
- Automated Clearing House (ACH) Duty Payment Capabilities
- Internet Tracking / Tracing
- Bonds for All Types of Customs Entries
- Marine Insurance
- Purchase Order Monitoring via the Internet
- Customized Status Reports, Including Third Party Visibility
- Electronic Data Interchange Capability
- Warehousing and Distribution of Imported Goods
- Hazardous Material Certified
- Duty Drawback Management
- Air & Ocean Freight Forwarding
- Breakbulk and Transloading from one country to another
- Consular Legalization, required by different nations.
- Full Container Load (FCL) shipments
- Less than Container Load (LCL) shipments to enhance cost savings for smaller shippers.
- Over dimensional and project cargo
- Letters of Credit and related documentation
- Warehousing Storage and Distribution with bonded and non-bonded facilities
- Worldwide transportation arrangements
We understand the importance of your yacht and the value of selecting a boat transport company that you will recommend again and again!
ALMA CARGO Forwarding & Clearing L.L.C has been shipping yachts for over 25 years. Our experience with every aspect of these demanding moves is renown in the industry. Our attention to every detail is our signature. We can handle it all: booking, transport, cradle supply, insurance and most of all – peace of mind. If you need to ship a yacht ALMA CARGO is the answer.
- Power Boat Transport, Sailboat Transport, and Oversize Yacht Transport Nationwide and International
- Transporting Power boats and Sail boats from 16-120 feet to 300 TONS
- Special Racking and Bunking for Multiple Boat Transport
- Boat Transport without a trailer and Boat Transport on Shippers Own Trailer – Boat
- Hauling (Hitch and Pull)
- International Boat Transport including Cradle & Shrink Wrap Services
- Boat Services Worldwide for Marinas, Boat Yards, Ports, and Boat Preparation